Who We Are
Santa Clara Unified Parents (SCUP) is a network of school site council members, PTO/PTA members, community leaders and concerned parents of students within the Santa Clara Unified School District (SCUSD).
As a parent organization we strive to support all parents and students within our community. We hope this forum will encourage parents to communicate with each other about our schools, the enrichment programs, and the successes and concerns on all the campuses within the Santa Clara Unified School District.
Who is eligible to join:
- Parents of Santa Clara Unified School District students
- SCUSD teachers and staff, non-SCUSD teachers and elected officials are eligible to join the list as long as they are parents of SCUSD students
- Other parties related to the Santa Clara Unified School District, pending approval of SCUP Leadership Committee
General questions regarding SCUP can be sent to SCPUnify@gmail.com
- Your full name
- The SCUSD school(s) your child(ren) currently attend
- (optional) Any other affiliations to SCUSD (ie, teacher, PTA member, School Site Council, etc)